Saturday, October 12, 2013

Android Central at Big Android BBQ 2013!

Android Central at Big Android BBQ 2013!

BABBQ Badge

Let's get together and talk some Android

It's that time of year where the Android nerds (geeks, enthusiasts, etc.) head down the Dallas, Texas to talk about our favorite mobile operating system and all things associated. Yes, the Big Android BBQ 2013 is under way today, and Android Central is here! Well, I'm here, not all of AC, but if you're attending the BBQ this year be sure to come say "hi" if you see me walking around.

I'll be attending as many different talks as I can, and hopefully running into a few AC readers while I'm at it. I'll be joining friend of the site Russell Holly on stage to give a talk about reviewing devices as well (11:30 - 12:30 CT, Room 4) if you want to stop by and join in the conversation.

It's going to be a fun couple of days, so let's get to it!


    









Charlize Theron
Anna Faris

No comments:

Post a Comment