Sunday, April 26, 2015

How to use Theater mode on Android Wear (and why you might want to)

How to use Theater mode on Android Wear (and why you might want to)

One of the complaints many early Android Wear users had was actually a complaint from everyone around those users: their watches kept lighting up in a dark theaters.

My variant on this complaint was a little bit different. I like to dance in my bedroom, in the dark. Totally in the dark, I will turn on Google Play Music, and I will have a little dance party. And every time I raised my wrist, every time my watch brushed my skin, it would light up and totally kill the mood. Then came the Android Wear 5.0 update and with it came the end of those bright screens with the arrival of Theater mode.

So, how do you turn it on, and what else is it good for?











Nikki Reed
Elisha Cuthbert

No comments:

Post a Comment