Saturday, June 28, 2014

Reminder: No podcast today, but check out our Google I/O special-edition episode!

Reminder: No podcast today, but check out our Google I/O special-edition episode!

We're home from Google I/O and are resting our weary bones, so no live podcast this afternoon. But you won't be left empty handed, for we recorded a podcast live from San Francisco this week, just after the Android onslaught that was the keynote address.

We cover the Android L developer preview. Android Wear and the Samsung Galaxy Live and LG G Watch. (And you can check out our hands-on with the Moto 360 here.) Plus Android One. Android Auto. Updates to Google Play Services. All the hot stuff that made Google I/O so much fun and will make the next year even better.

So give our Google I/O 2014 special-edition podcast a listen. You'll be glad you did.











Lily Allen
Nadine Velazquez

No comments:

Post a Comment