Friday, August 23, 2013

Find My iPhone gets updated, glitching out for some iOS 6 users

Find My iPhone gets updated, glitching out for some iOS 6 users

FFind My iPhone gets updated, glitching out for some iOS 6 users

Find My iPhone has just been updated to version 2.0.3 and all Apple's saying is that it contains bug fixes and stability improvements.I haven't seen anything particularly of interest but I know I was experiencing crashes periodically while using it so we'll see if those issues are corrected over time.

We've had a few users reporting issues when attempting to sign into the updated version. One user said he was prompted to update to an iOS 7 beta before he could use the app. May be a one off issue and none of us were able to duplicate it. If any of you have any issues, make sure you let us know in the comments!


    









Bar Refaeli
Malin Akerman
Mila Kunis

No comments:

Post a Comment