Friday, August 29, 2014

Google+: How to log out of a secondary account

Google+: How to log out of a secondary account

Part of the "One account, all of Google" thing we wrote about recently is that it brings all of your services and data together on your android device once you log in.

But sometimes, you don't need all of your accounts on all of your apps. Such as Google+. I have a professional account (well, professional-looking account, anyway), and all I do with it is apply for jobs. I don't need it in Google+, I only need it in Gmail, and so, I'm logging it out of Google+. Or maybe your business uses Google Apps, and so you've got a superfluous Google+ account with it, too.

Here's how you can silence that second account forever, without actually deleting it.











Eliza Dushku
Adriana Lima

No comments:

Post a Comment