Thursday, May 31, 2012

LG Optimus Elite review

LG Optimus Elite review

LG Optimus Elite

Green, eco-friendly, and price conscious, the LG Optimus is certainly a budget phone - But is it for you?

When I found out I'd get to do the LG Optimus Elite review, I was happy, to say the least. Most folks write these phones off as bottom-feeders, budget phone lowbies that have no place in our elitist, Android society. To those folks, I must say, I disagree.

For starters, this guy is pretty eco-friendly. More than 50 percent of its plastic case is made with recycled plastic, and in a society of excess and waste, that's commendable right off the bat. It's small, light, and inexpensive. And let me tell you, it's made for ​somebody.

Enough soapboxing for now. There's a review to be written (and subsequently read), so join us after the break to see how the latest phone to don the Optimus moniker handles.

read more






Rihanna
Jordana Brewster
Jennifer Love Hewitt

No comments:

Post a Comment