Friday, July 29, 2011

T-Mobile MyTouch 4G Slide review

T-Mobile MyTouch 4G Slide review

myTouch Slide 4G

Times are rough for fans of Android and QWERTY keyboards.  The top-dog performers seem to never have one, and the phones with great ones are are few and far between.  I know I love them, and I can't be alone.  When I heard rumors that the myTouch 4G was getting a Slide version, I was hopeful.  When I found out it would have better specs that the original myTouch 4G, I really started anticipating it, and when HTC announced it would come with a much improved camera, I got a little excited. 

The real question is, how well does this thing compare to all the hype?  It's the same question we have every time we hear about new high-end phones, especially when the new features get touted everywhere.  Hit the jump, and we'll have a look.

read more





Avril Lavigne
Fergie

No comments:

Post a Comment