Saturday, October 30, 2010

Ask Engadget: Google TV, Apple TV, Roku, or something else?

We know you've got questions, and if you're brave enough to ask the world for answers, here's the outlet to do so. This week's Ask Engadget question is coming to us from Brandon, who is fairly interested in ditching his cable subscription. If you're looking to send in an inquiry of your own, drop us a line at ask [at] engadget [dawt] com.
"Hey Engadget readership. I've been paying way too much for channels I never watch for way too long. I'm about ready to seriously consider my options for ditching cable. Problem is, I've got too many alternatives. Google TV, Apple TV and Roku stick out, but I've also heard of using a new Mac Mini along with Boxee. Given that I have a Netflix subscription to loop in, which of these would be my most satisfying option? Or is there another I'm not considering? Thanks for the assistance."
We feel your pain. Loads of options, and not really one set-top that does it all. 'Course, you could always whip up an HTPC to really cover your bases, but we're sure you'll get some fine input either way in comments below.

Ask Engadget: Google TV, Apple TV, Roku, or something else? originally appeared on Engadget on Thu, 28 Oct 2010 22:45:00 EDT. Please see our terms for use of feeds.

Permalink   |   | Email this | Comments

Source: http://www.engadget.com/2010/10/28/ask-engadget-google-tv-apple-tv-roku-or-something-else/

APPLIED MATERIALS ARIAN SEMICONDUCTOR EQUIPMENT ARROW ELECTRONICS ASML HOLDING ASUSTEK COMPUTER

No comments:

Post a Comment